|Finish||Epoxy/polyester powder paint|
|UL Listed||CSA , CSAus|
|Warranty||3-year warranty against defects|
|Notes||For additional options and special quantity discounts, please contact our sales department 1-(855)-296-9508 x 101 or send email to email@example.com|
Commercial Wall Fan Heater
The commercial wall fan OAC heater provides a burst of heat in areas affected by cold drafts. Designed for residential, commercial and industrial use, the unit can be recessed or surface-mounted. Powered by a closed factory-lubrificated motor, the fan blows warm air downward to create air circulation.
• Standard: white, almond.
• Optional (upcharge applicable): metallic silver, bronze, metallic charcoal, aluminum, semi-gloss black, sand.
• Custom colors available upon request.
• Standard: epoxy/polyester powder paint.
• 120V, 208V, 240/208V, 277V, 347V, 480V, 600V, 1 or 3-phase.
• 18-gauge steel front cover.
• Bottom air outlet.
• High-limit temperature control with automatic reset.
• Closed, factory-lubricated motor.
• 160 cfm fan (single unit: 55 dBA); 2 X 160 cfm fan (double unit: 58 dBA); 3 X 160 cfm fan (triple unit: 61 dBA).
• Fan delay purges heater of residual heat.
• Durable tubular heating element with fins.
• Built-in thermostat included with control knob or tamperproof.
• 24V relay, with or without transformer available.
Note: Thermostat is not included in heater with factory installed relay. Any remote thermostat or relay must be connected to the heater control terminal block.
• Minimum clearance from the floor and adjacent walls: 10 in. (25.4 cm).
• Adaptor for surface mounting available.
• 3-year warranty against defects.
• Apartment building, commercial building, entrance way, stairwell, garage.